i have a quick nail art idea today, along with the Silhouette file i created, so that you can create your own patriotic nails to show off this Saturday! I was browsing Pinterest late last night while watching Into the Woods, and found the idea for these HERE.
• sinful colors: snow me white (#101)
• new york color: big apple red (#131)
• china glaze: frostbite (#634)
• new york color: matte me crazy top coat
go HERE to download the Silhouette file and create your own! along with the nautical anchors and stripes, i also added some large and small stars. you'll totally love them!
*see more of my nail art ideas HERE!
* have you seen that movie (Into the Woods)? my husband does NOT love musicals, but i totally do. i didn't realize how many awesome actors and actresses were in it...okay i went into it not knowing anything about it but that it was a musical. and yes, while totally weird, i loved it! haha
* follow me on instagram @missaudreysuedesigns to see what else i'm up to!